Thursday, December 22, 2011

Why get married?

We have only been married a year, an already I hate the fact that I married this person when I swore to myself I would never marry again. At this point, we have not had sex in at least 2 months. We might "peck" once a week. He leaves early and comes home late. We haven't cuddled pretty much since the marriage. Oh, don't let me forget to add the fact on our wedding night he got a hotel room, and a stranger in the condo next to us had to help untie the corset on my wedding gown.
I'm in school full-time, work 40 hours, and I'm battling health problems (consisting of chemo) alone. I can't just leave because it's not feasible. I want my husband, but I fear I married a sociopath. I know nobody is following this blog, but I just have to get this misery off my chest. I ask myself several times a day, what's the point of getting married, especially when the person makes you feel like you're nothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment