Friday, December 9, 2011

Looking for some fun

During a visit to my pain doctor today, it turns out my BP was extremely low. So much so, she wanted to place me in the hospital for tests, observation and fluids. I just wanted to go home and rest. Upon leaving, I call my husband to explain the situation and he should call to check on me just to make sure I made it safely home. This was noon. He never called. He came home at 8pm. I'm 6'1 blonde/blue, 155. I maintain my appearance. I'm an avid shopper, and receive compliments daily. I know I'm an attractive person, and none of this matters to the one person I do it all for, to get his attention. I cannot
Up and leave, and he knows it. My lifestyle is spoiled to the point I cannot do it alone, not right now. I don't necessarily want to leave. I just want to have some fun with someone who likes to have fun, too....

No comments:

Post a Comment